There are many tips for picking a realtor, but we can also provide you with the traits/behaviors that Angels RE prides themselves on providing to their clients.
Here are 3 Tips for Selecting a the RIGHT Realtor:
1. Past Client References – ask for two references from past clients. Also, ask for a list of their sales activity in the last year. It’s OK to ask for a reference of a closing that may have had problems, but ended happily. REALTORS are not perfect, they are human, but in times of adversity, will show you their true value. Be sure to ask for statistics such as close rate, list price to sales price ratios, etc.
2. Active Agent Validation – Check with the state to see if agent actually has a license and if there have been any disciplinary actions or complaints.
3. Referrals – Successful agents will acquire most of their business from their past clients. If someone refers you to an agent, ask for their specific experience with the agent.
A MUST: Working with Full-Time, Professional Agents. Active agents will be current with the fast-paced real estate market. Learn more about the Angels RE team.
ANGELS RE GROUP STRENGTHS: We believe in educating our clients in the ways of real estate, which not only makes the transaction smoother, but results in a more successful, pleasant experience. Buyer or selling Real Estate is an important event in life, and understanding the process will eliminate some of the stress for all involved. Not knowing what to expect, makes buyers and sellers nervous or fearful. Meet the Angels RE team!
We have three simple steps to help educate and manage the process:
1. Provide a Road Map – Angels RE Group starts with a discussion regarding the exact process from start to finish. Then follow it up with a written outline of the steps along the way. Most people will want a strong leader/communicator to manage their real estate needs. Angels RE Group doesn’t stop here though – this process is adjusted and communicated every step of the way. This is part of our success and helps keep our clients calm and happy. We all know, most things don’t go as planned, but when explaining to clients the process, and situations that may occur, it solidifies our competence in our clients eyes.
2. Provide our “Silver Services” – These services will outline what we provide to our Buyers and Sellers. These services make our team effective and successful. An example would be how and when we return phone calls, how we handle leads, how we promote a home, how we search the market and how our fabulous team works for our clients as well.
3. Set the Stage with Up Front Expectations – This may appear to be redundant, but with many variables, it only enhances our value to our clients as a true professional. We share with buyers and sellers what service we provide and why the service or communication is needed. Most realtors can access MLS and conduct a simple search for clients – but educating buyers and sellers will also allow them to see our responsibilities as well. Here are some tips for home sellers and for home buyers.
While Angels RE Group is committed to our clients, we also remember to be realist and not over-commit to get through the process of real estate endeavors. We share with you everything we will do, and then deliver. If we exceed your expectations, that’s alright by us! The majority of our business comes from referrals, word of mouth and repeat business. We want our clients to be happy, and support our business. Referrals of client’s family friends and acquaintance are the best reward. Check out what our clients have to say.