When visiting The Valley of the Sun between January & April of 2014, there are 5 events that you do not want to miss. The Phoenix and Scottsdale areas come alive with people, parties and fun. Check this list from the Angels RE Group of 5 top events to add to your list in 2014!
- 1. The Fiesta Bowl – January 1, 2014, 6:30pm: Start the year off with our famous BCS bowl game! The Fiesta Bowl always features a great match-up and is played at the impressive University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ. There are many pre-game festivities to take part in, including the parade which goes through Central Phoenix on December 28th at 11:00am.
- Barrett-Jackson Auto Auction – January 12 – January 19th, 2014: For over four decades, the Barrett-Jackson Auction Company has been recognized throughout the world for offering only the finest selection of quality collector vehicles, outstanding professional service, and an unrivaled sales success. From classic and one-of-a-kind vehicles to exotics and muscle cars, Barrett-Jackson attracts only the best.The auction features more than 1,000 of the world’s finest collector and special-interest automobiles and is attended by 250,000 collectors and enthusiasts from around the globe.
- Waste Management Phoenix Open – January 27 – Feb 2, 2014: Held at the TPC Scottsdale, The Phoenix Open is “The Greatest Show on Grass”. It is the largest professional golf tournament on the PGA Tour. It is also the most fun! When play is over for the day, the party moves over to The Bird’s Nest, a concert venue under a tent that is the hottest nightclub in Scottsdale for four nights a year.
- Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show – February 13 – February 23, 2014: Since 1955 the Annual Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show has set the pace in the Arabian horse world. The first show was held at the grounds of the Arizona Biltmore Hotel which was a beautiful setting for a horse show. The Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show was a first class show from the very first day. The show is now held at WestWorld in Scottsdale. It has grown from 50 horses to nearly 2400 horses bringing top owners, trainers and breeders from around the world competing for a chance at winning.
- MLB Spring Training – March 2014: The valley is the proud home of The Cactus League for Spring Training. The games are played all around the valley in Mesa, Glendale, Tempe, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Goodyear, Surprise and Peoria. Scottsdale is home to the San Francisco Giants, Colorado Rockies, and Arizona Diamondbacks. The San Francisco Giants play in the heart of downtown Scottsdale at Scottsdale Stadium. A short drive north the Colorado Rockies and Arizona Diamondbacks play at the Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, along Scottsdale’s border with the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community. Come support your team during 2014 spring training!
Contact Angels RE Group for more information about activities in our beautiful state and to start your information gathering and home buying or long-term rental adventure. We have a variety of properties available to match your needs and your budget. Check out this quick tip list we put together to help you in your Scottsdale home buying search.
Phone: 602-373-0666 or Email us at info@AngelsRE.com. Christina, Jennifer, Natasha and Tara are here to help!