The holidays are a unique time in Scottsdale. Whether you’re searching for family fun or looking to cozy up with that special someone, there are a plethora of possibilities for enjoying an exclusive experience in the Sonoran Desert this holiday season.
Here are some top picks from the Angels RE Group for what makes Scottsdale stand out during this wonderful time of year!
- While at The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, you can celebrate the splendor of the holiday season and festivities run from Nov. 21 – Jan. 5, 2014. The fun begins with a tree lighting ceremony and the grand opening of the Desert Ice Holiday Rink. Other holiday highlights include a four-story musical tree strung with 65,000 LED lights, whimsical decorative displays you can while riding the Princess Express Train, weekends with Santa and much, much more (including magical snowfalls)!
- At the W Scottsdale, you can stay and play this winter while you sip on cool cocktails and lounge al fresco in a private cabana (only in Scottsdale!). Skate under the stars and enjoy electric city views as this hip downtown hotel transforms its WET deck into a winter wonderland with a 2,100-square-foot hybrid skate rink at the center of the action. W Scottsdale’s “CHILL” is open to the public.
- The Phoenician has two-acres of desert garden lit up with a glistening holiday displays during the month of December. Embark on a leisurely, guided stroll through the enchanting grounds as you savor a cup of complimentary hot chocolate. Explore the ‘Up & Away Winter Holiday’ event on Dec. 28 and enjoy Falling snow, tethered hot air balloon rides, Frosty the Snowman, a falcon show, horse-drawn carriage, hot chocolate and cookies, and holiday carolers.
- Enjoy the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale while it will be decked out in holiday finery, with a festive gingerbread village on display featuring a nostalgic candy wonderland. Guests can enjoy complimentary hot roasted chestnuts and steaming apple cider on weekend evenings throughout the month of December. Enjoy the holidays with your family at the Four Seasons Resort and Spa, and take advantage of the “Very Important Kids Holiday Package”.
- At The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa the holidays come alive with 3-D “PaintScaping”,a nightly lightshow extravaganza with animations set to holiday music. On Friday and Saturday evenings, holiday character appearances, complimentary s’mores roasting and live musical entertainment by French Folk singer Cecile Pereira and acoustic singer Erick Hasbun round out the fun.
Or if you are looking for a more casual setting, or a longer stay, Angels RE can provide you with luxury rental properties in your budget to meet your Scottsdale vacation needs. Click here to view our 4 featured Scottsdale luxury properties. Contact Angels RE Group for more information about activities in our beautiful state and to start your information gathering and home buying adventure.
Phone: 602-373-0666 or Email us at info@AngelsRE.com. Christina, Jennifer, Natasha and Tara are here to help! Happy Holidays!